To strengthen the skill level of employees of the Monegasque financial institutions, and reputation of excellence of the Financial Center, the Monaco Government, at the initiative of the Association Monégasque des Activités Financires (AMAF), has decided to establish a mandatory exam of professional certification, implemented since May, 2nd 2014.
The Professional Certification Commission of AMAF was responsible for the implementation of the Certification.
Who is concerned?
- Sales men and sales women
- Financial Analysts
- Trading-room Operators
Two sessions of exams are organized each year, with 15 to 30 participants by session.
The training includes 44 hour courses divided over 11 half-days organized by subject.
- A technical subject of 28 hours provided by the International University of Monaco - I.U.M.
- An ethical desk compliance subject dealing with monegasque regulatory specificities of 16 hours provided by Intelleval - Pole Compliance of Capital Banking Solutions and Auriga Legal Services.
A candidate who has failed the certification exam, has twelve months to retake the exam. If he fails a second time, he won't be able to exercise any of the above-mentioned functions in a bank or in an asset management company in Monaco.
- Law n° 1.338 of September 7th, 2007 amended (Art. 23)
- Sovereign Ordinance n° 1.284 of September 10th, 2007 amended (2° of art. 9-3)
Mrs Federica CONTE - I.U.M. - email@example.com - Phone: 00 377 97 98 65 25.